Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Warframe: Update 11, Hunt for Alad V, and lots of new updates!

Today marks another day for Warframe, Update 11 has been released and right now I'm testing a few stuff like the Codex, scanners, new weapons, and the new mechanics.  I got lost with the new GUI, couldn't find my contact list and chatbox but it's cleverly tucked in the right side.

Anyways, I would love to get my hands on Valkyr as soon as possible but I guess I have to wait since Alad V's location isn't known yet until the current event has finished.  New tilesets for Jupiter is great, couldn't ask for more.  J3 Golem is easier to kill with the new boss location, still in Theminos Jupiter but later will be replaced with Alad V, I think.

But for now, I'm gonna rank my newly made Vauban which was sitting in the foundry for months when I went into hiatus due to the lack of updates since U10.  And I guess it's time to show how he looks like.



Battle pay is back for more as you defeat the infestation from invading Jupiter and reveal Alad V's location.  New weapons and trading system implemented.  I haven't tried the trading system yet but hopefully when we get the trading post in the dojo done, I can test that one out.  Also got a 50% off plat price as login reward today, so I might take advantage of that later within the day.  So far so good, DE, keep it up and surprise us!

Final note about the new damage and armor revamp, not sure if I should be happy or not because there's alot to absorb now but hopefully I can make light on the topic soon.  Til then, cherrio!

No comments: