Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thoughts: News: Coca Cola donates to victims of Yolanda (Haiyan)


I thought this was a good move by a company.  Although Coca-Cola is already is popular even without advertisement, I'm a Coke addict myself, I guess a portion of what I buy on Coca-Cola products will go to the ones in need.  I hope several others will follow this example.  Even though I've already donated to help the victims via several charity channels, I might give up some of my savings to help out even further.

Source: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/why-you-won-t-be-seeing-coca-cola-ads-for-a-while-103232831.html


On another note, I just wished others would stop taking advantage over this type of events where people would put their names on the relieve goods distributed to the needy.  I mean, did they really donate those stuff where other anonymous donator without thinking gave the basic necessities to those who lost everything?  Stop being greedy and start becoming human for once in a while!  Sure you will be remembered as "I gave you this so you should remember who to vote for" but I'm perplexed at how low they can get.  I won't give out names but you know who you are.  If you stumble into my blog for some apparent reason and you think I'm wrong, I am open to an open discussion with anyone and share more of my opinions on why it is better to be a good Samaritan than to be advertising for future elections where the people need you the most.


No comments: