Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thoughts: Running Man 172 [SPOILER]


In this week's installment of Running Man comes with great value of entertainment as we see the continuation of Running Man vs EXO.  I'm excited to learn who won the match but to be fair for others who haven't watched it yet, I shall remain silent and see it for yourselves!

I may show some spoilers here and there but I will try my best to keep the results of each mission or episodes off this post.  I do apologize in advance if I do but I only do this because of my excitement of just spilling the beans.  So with that said, here's what happened in RM 172!

A three-way dodgeball !
Ryu Hyun-jin and Suzy going head to head in a familiar challenge!

Running Man enjoying a meal after missions



This episode is just part 2 of Ryu Hyun-jin, wait for next week to see the final part of this amazing episode.

No comments: