Saturday, November 16, 2013

Anime: Log Horizon

I just stumbled upon an anime called Log Horizon.  I was thinking it would have a minecraft theme to it since it did have the word Log in the title and then the first thing you need to do on minecraft is to punch a tree to get wood (log).  And the word Horizon is like a forest over the horizon, which actually happens when you spawn into your first world in Minecraft.

Anyways, we are presented by three characters at the first episode, a strategist, a tanker, and a DPSer class.  Everything looking great til they run into trouble and then we get switched to what happened earlier before the group got together.

I see alot of comments on how this is SAO related but then when I look at Log Horizon, there may have some similarities but it has more of a party feel than being of a harem type fan service feel.  Yes there are lolis and yes there are girls in the show but it's not as bad as SAO where the main character gets an episode with several different girls.  But I don't really care as long as the anime delivers entertainment to its audience.  Which it did for me.  I liked it and started watching it recently.  It's still ongoing but I can't wait for the next episode since this anime have me hooked.



Til then cheerio!

No comments: