Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thoughts: Free Stuff

A promise is a promise.  A contract is a contract.  I do stuff you don't want done and when it's done, you reap the credit and I get nothing?  If you met someone like this, it's best off to just scratch them from future partnerships.

I don't know why people will do practically anything for free stuff.  Even lie that they did all the work but just outsourced it to someone for practically free and get paid for it.  The 3rd party however does not even get one piece of congratulations or credit.

I guess this is how the real world works.  Times are tough, game face on, and I do hope that person will never cross my path again.  Which just makes me angry in someways but I guess I'll just move on and do more productive work than just being negative for a long period of time.

No comments: