Thursday, November 14, 2013

Android: Pocket Harvest

Finally, a new android game for the month of November!  Introducing Pocket Harvest, a farm simulation game from Kairosoft!  I've been a fan of Harvest Moon and I was hoping to see this one coming from them since they also specialize in simulation games in different genres.  From Game Development to Sushi Restaurants, this company never fails to entertain me and get my attention every time I see an update on their website.  Although most of the website is in Japanese, you can also check out their game list updates on this site: http://kairopark.jp/android/en/

They also have games for iOS if you have an iPhone or iPad.  I've played most of the games on android but haven't tried it on iOS before.

The game is pretty straight forward to play.  A small intro and tutorial and you're off your way to building the most amazing farm competing against other farms in contests.  Everything in this game is all I could ask for at the moment due to personal problems that I will not disclose but will mention since I do need a stress reliever at the moment.  If you have the time, check Kairosoft games out on Google Play or iOS store, you'll be amazed how any mobile games can be addictive like Kairosoft have made them to be.   Til then cheerio!

No comments: