Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Minecraft with Millenaire, Galacticraft 2, BuildCraft, Lumberjack, Zan's Minimap, Minecraft Comes Alive, and OptiFine Mods

Hey guys!  I finally got to play Minecraft again thanks to my friend!  Although I cannot play online with other people due to the fact my friend is using it most of the time, I can however play with it on offline mode.  So with excitement, I started off playing survival mode with mods.  I've included the mods in the title if anyone is wondering and all work for 1.6.4.  It's bad that there's no update to 1.7.2 due to the new codes implemented to Minecraft but I guess they're going in the right direction with the game.  They even mentioned voice chat and live streaming implementation on the future updates.

With that said, I'm enjoying the mods on a 1.6.4 world.  I will include pictures as I go but I'm not sure if I would do it on a daily basis or weekly.  But I'll try my best to make a MC diary as of today.

When I first spawned into the world, I quickly gathered everything that was necessary.  Wood, cobblestone, cobblestone tools, furnace and crafting table, a bed, food, and then traveled around two or three biomes before reaching a Millenaire village.  It was a small village at first but then it grew as I helped them out collecting resources such as wood and cobblestone.  As time went by, they needed more demanding materials such as glass, bricks, and even wool.



I even started my own mining operations using Buildcraft.  It was cool and gave me some extra time to do other stuff like going out to get wood and finding food.  And when I came back, I was surprised that the villagers gave me a good house as gratitude for helping them out.  It touched my heart that I would want to live with them.  The house is small but very accommodating so I decided to spice it up with lots of chests.



With two weeks gone by, I haven't forgotten my original mission, which was to go to the moon and bring back materials for me to build other stuff for my space exploration.  Not sure if how that would work but I guess I can do this on my own and/or better yet, find a few souls out there with the same goals.

Right now, I got my NASA Workbench and Oxygen contraptions to collect and store oxygen into Tanks.  I also got my Rocket Pad set up so that when the time comes, I'm going to place that rocket and fly into space!




But as these machines are not easy to build, I kinda used up alot of my resources but I don't intend on giving up that easily.  Instead, I built three more mining machines (hopefully get diamonds and build a quarry) and I asked a nice villager if they could assist me in my mining operations.  Without fear, the villager agreed and to my surprise he does not seem to be afraid of anything, even LAVA!!!!



He went swimming into the lava but successfully killed that zombie.  What a brave soul!  I wouldn't even dare go into lava unless I got a fire protection potion.  Or a bucket of water to make that lava go away.

Anways, I had fun with Minecraft this past few days.  And I guess my Millenaire villagers will continue on building and I can see their progress from a small village into a big city or even a metropolis!  I haven't found a village yet so I cannot play with Minecraft Comes Alive mod as of yet.  But when I do, I shall bring all the villagers back to my home and I could start a new family with them.  Hopefully the Millenaire villagers won't mind me bringing back strangers.

Til then, cheerio!


No comments: