Tuesday, December 3, 2013

XCOM: Enemy Within: Impossible Ironman

I tried my first time for this month on playing on the Impossible difficulty.  Sad to say, I was sent laughing off my chair at how hard the transition is from Normal straight to Impossible.  9 Sectoids appeared with a slightly bigger HP and my 4 rookies didn't stand a chance!  Oh man, I'm still laughing at this moment and just wanted to share my first experience on this difficulty.  Oh well, going back to the Normal difficulty first then Classic and when I get the hang of it, I'm going back and doing the Impossible one!

Oh yeah, I got my hands on a Civilization V game and not sure if I should play it or not.  I'll have a week to decide whether or not I'm into playing it but hopefully it would interest me that I'd go do a youtube series of it.  Til then, cherrio!

No comments: