Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thoughts: PRE Running Man 172

After seeing a site with preview pictures of the show and waiting for the english subbed version to be released tomorrow, I find myself smiling at the fact that Suzy of Miss A along with Ryu Hyun Jin will be involved in what looks like a three-way dodgeball and another timed race that involves holding a team members breath underwater.  I also saw that they'll have a cooking scene, not sure if it is a mission or just to get to know each other since Ryu Hyun Jin is joining them.  It looks fun to be part of Running Man however I don't think I can do that well.  I can be funny at times but then I lack the physical aspect of running around, chasing others to rip off their nametags or have the endurance to last that long.  Even a minute of running makes me out of breath.  I should exercise more and probably strengthen my knees since I did have a knee injury way back in 1999 (ACL related).  I did however manage to reduce my weight drastically and I guess I should maintain it for the better.

I love it how Running Man inspires me to keep going to live life to the fullest, before that I was just a boring person but now everytime I get with my friends and we have to do something that needs a push of motivation, we just gather up and shout "hwaiting" before doing what we have to do.  I'm not sure if I can share the pics I saw on the preview, but you can probably use google search to see what I saw (usually found on the first page of the results).

With that said, cheerio!  Hwaiting!

No comments: