Friday, October 4, 2013

Ryou's Thoughts of October

Hi guys!  I'm back and reviving this blog of mine.  I know I'm not a frequent poster but as of right now, I'm doing my best to keep active as a blogger.  I'm still a casual gamer, although I've started a new business of my own in the food industry.  With that said, my first topic of this post would be, Warframe.  Some of you are probably familiar with the game but for those who doesn't, it's a 3rd person shooter futuristic game where you just shoot enemies trying to take over and stuff like that.

If you want more feedback on the game, I'll be posting a dedicated summary of my first hours of the game as well as how I started from Update 9.0 til 10.2.   So far, I'm still enjoying it and the game devs Digital Extreme are doing their best to keep their players satisfied.  I mean, who would make livestream and updates on a regular basis?  Let alone the pretty ladies such as Rebecca and Megan seen playing the game itself.  The guys are also awesome, from the art department to the people who make the game happen, kudos to all of you.  Hope Warframe will last as long as I want it to be but hopefully it will, say 10 years?
If you guys want to start playing and see the game for yourself, first create account and then download the game, which is quite small in size compared to other games with excellent graphics.

Second on the top of my head is Octoberfest!!  Beer and celebration at the middle of the month and hopefully I don't drink too much this year.  Well, too much is already bad for you in any aspect but beer is actually healthy when you drink moderately.  In terms of moderately, I mean like 2 or 3 mugs.  I still have to set a schedule with my friends on where we'd go drinking and have fun.

Thirdly, Magic the Gathering.  I know in late Sept, Theros block was released.  I missed the opportunity to join the prerelease but I'm hoping it's not too late to jump into the fray to battle other duelists in my area.  Hopefully I'll be visiting some stores along Ortigas and Manila so if I do meet some of you, don't be scared to approach me and say hi.  :)

I guess that's all for now, I do hope I can get my blogging days back.  But with the busy schedule ahead of me, I guess I can squeeze a few minutes so that I could relive my writing dream. Til the next post, cheerio!

No comments: