Thursday, November 27, 2008

Demise of Ragnarok Part II

As long as bugs are present, I'll probably keep updating and posting here about my rants and other stuff that people might want to know about regarding Demise of Morroc.

First off, at around 11PM earlier, an emergency maintenance was announced, creating us to log out of our characters as quickly as possible. After a long wait, finally some progress. Sprite glitches were fixed. Twin Ribbon on their characters' heads could be seen. Other headgears were visible.

Another good news, agit ownership was reverted as well as keeping tact the economy and defense points of the agit. Now I'm thinking if there is someone from LU reading blogs and then forwarding these rants to the right people and after awhile, everything is fixed. Scary but possibly true.

I still have yet to see the action-packed mayhem in the battlefields of Valhalla and earn medals so that I could get my hands on those precious equipment that could boost stats and damage to the opponent.

I'll post another entry regarding of what may be happening during the long maintenance that occurred on November 26, 2008. :)

No comments: