Sunday, November 10, 2013

Minecraft: Finally, a rocket!

After a week of playing, I finally made the rocket.  The rocket that would send me to the moon and hopefully back to the overworld in one piece.  I laughed when I crafted the tier 1 rocket and held it in my hands.  To my surprise, it looked like my character was very strong to even hold up a big rocket.  Check this out!





Aside from making the rocket, I also included Flan's Mod Mecha and Simple Parts into my collection.  Not sure why but I thought it would be cool to see a mecha running about on the moon.  Just like in Transformers!  Check this out too!



There is a bigger version of that mecha but I could not afford making one yet because it required diamonds and this one required iron.  However, as I did manage to get one of this badass robot, the moment I test drive it, it does not move at all.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I already asked around but no reply as of yet.  Hopefully someday, someone will tell me if it requires fuel or something as I cannot make it to move.  It just walks in place.  I wanted to use it for mining, exploring, and killing mobs without any difficulties.  Oh well, at least the mecha is ready for some action once I figure it all out.

Anyways, that's all for today, cheerios!

No comments: