Sunday, October 20, 2013

Minecraft Hiatus

First of all, I'd like to point out that I'm still not an expert yet in Minecraft after a week of playing the game. Second, my friend suddenly got interested in the game as well so we can't play at the same time.  So my first reaction was, I am so buying the game.  I head down to the website and then see how much it is.  27 USD.  At the moment, I don't have the budget for that but if I saved up to that said amount, it would probably take me around 7 months before I raise that much money.  Sucks right?

So I'm currently bummed out and trying to be sane at the moment with my minecraft withdrawal.  I guess all that I can do now is just watch other people play on Youtube and/or hope that I win the lotto so that I can buy a new PC and recording hardware to start my own gaming channel on Youtube.  Hopefully I can get a bonus out of my job so that I can play with some of you guys.  Cheerio!


No comments: