Saturday, September 4, 2010

Simple



Simple.

No matter how hard you think about the design of a blog, being simple is sometimes the best design there is. First, it wouldn't take too much time to load compared to a sophisticated blog with things going from left to right, text everywhere, links/pictures and yes, advertisements that distract your audience from viewing what you really need to show.

With that in mind, I've opted to re-design my blog, still designing if it would suffice just to leave it as simple with a black background and just text and pictures with a blogger pre-made template, or make an effort in using a different one but less cluttered design.  Just wait and see for the next few days, I'll have my final decision for my blog and probably be back to blogging once again.

Till then, see ya!

No comments: