Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Memories

I was caught reminiscing about the past, even took me back to when I was still in high school where I was an avid fan of soccer.  I just couldn't forget that day, when my friends and I placed our bets of our favorite team to win, and of all things, I was the only one to place a bet on Manchester United.  They picked Bayern Munich for some odd reason that I cannot remember but that is how it went.

Sweet memories of us watching the Champions League finals, each had a shawarma and half chicken broasts to enjoy the match.  To me, nothing was sweeter after that and right now, I feel alive and filled with hopes after watching it again.

Watch the video!!






Here's a highlight of the game, in which if you could imagine the intensity of emotions I felt at that time.  With this, I hope you enjoy the clip, but if you're not a soccer fan, then I do hope to get this message across to you: Life may be hard but there are some memories worth living again.

No comments: