Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update on Home Reconstruction

It's been almost a month since the time our house went bye-bye.  In this I mean, totally removed from the land, demolished into chunks of debris that were taken away to an unknown place where it would be used up or dumped.  I don't really know what they do with all those materials but that's one less worry for me since the new house is looking great.

What really impressed me is that they worked professionally and fast, with the weather cooperating with the construction, I guess this was the right time for this.  I mean, there was a typhoon that was said to have hit the country but there were just a sprinkle of rain here and there but not like Typhoon Bashang or other previous devastating typhoons that hit the country.

If the progress of the house continues this way, I do hope it does, I could probably move back by the end of September.  That's almost a month away with days to count.  I can't wait to paint my room crimson red or even light blue with matching carpet.  Well, on second thought, probably throw out the carpet idea and just settle in for linoleum tiles or flooring.  I can't wait for that time so that I can have my trusty and reliable internet connection as well as watching movies on the cable TV.

No comments: