Friday, July 9, 2010

Frontierville Diary

I've got lots of ideas to share but I've become to lazy to put it into writing, let alone spend more time on my blog to post about it.  So here goes my first idea.  Although many might have had this since they're started playing Frontierville, I've decided to share my stories of what happens when I play this game on a daily basis.  Not sure if I can cope up with this everyday but I'll try to do it once a week or even if I get the energy and dedication like my blogger days, I'd do it twice or thrice a week.  However, since this is a particular topic that I am going to write about, I've also made the choice of creating a new blog for that and I'm doing it right now as I am typing this post.

Here's the link for my Frontierville Diary:  http://tetshiofd.blogspot.com/

No comments: