Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Coming Back

Now that I've had ample rest time, a very very long rest, I've got back my interest in blogging again, but not sure for how long.  However, I'd like to share with you a new game from Zynga, Frontierville.  Yup, it's about you being a somewhat cowboy/girl out with nature trying to manage a living out of the wilderness.  I love this game, despite its bugs and always changing mechanics every week, because it runs like Harvest Moon with a western outlook.  Not saying that it's a copycat of Harvest Moon but who'd not like playing this game who are fans with that type of game genre.


I'd probably be doing some Tips and Tricks with Frontierville, as well as add some quest guides.  Not sure how I'll start it but it will be done when I get to it.

I've also started playing Tribalwars again, starting on W49 and restarted in W37 on a new account.  Yup, my old teammates are still there, playing and destroying everything in their paths.  But I'd just play on my own leisure so that I won't bother their winning streak and be serious in W49.  I did see alot of changes and one thing that I liked was the awards section.  Cool, right?  Achievements of a TW player on their profiles.  :D

I've also been watching the FIFA World Cup 2010.  My favorites are Germany and Japan, but recently Japan got eliminated by Paraguay thru penalties.  I do know that the next match will begin in an hour or so, Spain vs Portugal, I'm guessing Spain will win 1-0.  But then again, that's my thoughts and I'm not gonna watch the match since I'm off to bed in a couple of minutes after posting this.


Anyways, good to be back on my blog.  Til then, bye bye.

No comments: