Saturday, February 27, 2010

Console vs PC

I've been thinking about what to buy when I get the chance to earn extra money.  A console or the latest Gaming PC?  I really don't do much on the computer except go online, watch movies/anime, read stories, and sometimes play computer games.  But after a year or so, the computer parts needs to be upgraded and sometimes computers goes BOOM!  Well, I guess playing or using the computer almost 24/7 would lead to that.

Read more...



So here's my thoughts.  For a console, I could buy PS3 or an Xbox 360.  The price would be cheaper but not sure about their features and limitations.  If I bought a gamer PC, I don't know the real specs of the latest gamer PC, I sometimes get lost when the PC techs talk about video cards and the brands.  Major nosebleed and leaves me with a headache and I tell them I'll come back later...

What do you guys think?  Hmm.  Not sure if anyone reads my blog entirely but I guess I'll leave this question open to anyone who can help me.  No, I can't offer anything in exchange for opinions.

I've got another plan so that I can have peace of mind.  Buy a PS3 (learned just now that it can access WiFi!), then buy a gamer laptop (I guess this one goes in a package in which I don't have to worry about specs).  Yeah, that's probably the best plan but I'm still open to suggestions.  I've got 4 months to achieve this goal (think like I'm playing life like a game with achievements, a common motivator for hardcore gamers!).

No comments: