Friday, November 29, 2013

Warframe: Mag Prime is Mine!!!!

Today will be a milestone in my Warframe career.  I have finally collected the necessary parts to make Mag Prime.  I've been trying to get her since U10 but I guess I got it with my patience and all the luck in the world.  




Another milestone for me is reaching the 35th minute of survival.  Although it was just in Apollo, Mercury, it was still a jam packed action with my World on Fire just poking a little at those heavies!  Glad to have reached the extraction point before they all swarmed in all directions!



Now the last frame I can obtain is Ember Prime.  Capture Void keys are tough to get nowadays.  I don't even know where to start hunting for these keys.  Some said that it was giving in Corpus Def/Survival missions as rewards but I'm not sure if that's the real case.  Time to do some research on the internet and hope to get her soon.  Til then, cheerio!

No comments: