Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Break for Tribalwars

A surprising development arrived when I logged into the Tribalwars Forum, a thread named Holiday Break Discussion was found. Curious as I am, I entered it and started reading the mechanics and it's duration. As it may seem, attacks can be sent to other players but they will just visit their destination like a merry group taking a stroll. No information from scouts will be collected. No troops will destroy the city and its defenders. No resources will be gathered. Just plain hello-goodbye type of attack I guess.

Now, for the most part, majority of the voters will be the determining factor of the poll, right now, most of the people are in favor of a 2 sets of dates, covering Christmas and New Years, for the Holiday Break. Most surprisingly, the people who are against the Holiday Break are following behind the polls.

For me, I think this Holiday Break is a great way to rebuild and regroup after a good war has been won. :)

No comments: