Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gaming: Planetary Annihilation, Command & Conquer Online, HEX TCG

Another great game that is destined to come out this month before the year ends, I have been waiting for a sequel to Total Annihilation but I guess this is as good as it gets.  Started out as a Kickstarter project last year, it got at least $900k donations the last time I checked.  I've revisited their website for details and I'm guessing it's bound to come out soon.

Straight from their FAQ section:

What is the game’s release date?
Alpha Period: June 7th through end of August
Beta Period: September 26th through November
World Wide Launch: December 2013


Now with that seen, I'm excited to add this game to my buy and play list.  Look at its trailer here:





Command & Conquer Online.  I had great expectations with the F2P online version but since seeing their announcement recently, I guess they scrapped the project and is going to make another version.  I was hoping to play more of the franchise with other people but I guess the expectations of players didn't meet the C&C standards.  I played Tiberium Alliance before but it wasn't as action-packed like the original ones from before.  Good luck and hope to see a better one soon!

And lastly, two great games I'm anticipating soon is Hex TCG. Hex TCG may look like Magic the Gathering Online but I'm sure they did something to spice it up a bit further.  What worries me is that they've partnered up with Level-Up Games to distribute the game in Asia.  I do not like LU that much as a publisher but I'm hoping they'll be doing a better job than just letting hackers and grievers do damage to a good looking game.  True that they own the majority of PH gamng, I hope they have a great group of dedicated Game Master to monitor and control its gamers for Hex.


No comments: