Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thoughts: Brian From Family Guy Is No More




I'm a huge fan of Family Guy and for several years I have watched how the Griffin family and their pet dog Brian entertained me.  Those were the good years I must say, however the sad news of Brian getting killed in the recent episode brought me to realize something.  Life is short, a pet's life is shorter.  Although this is still a fictional show, I somehow got attached to him due to his intellectual humor with Stewie.  I've read in some articles that he'll be replaced by a new dog called Vinny.  i don't think it's good to have him replaced that fast but if that's how the writers want it, nothing can be done.  Hopefully they could revive Brian back or Stewie invents another time machine to bring another Brian into the series for some while.  Saddening but that's reality of life.  I just hope Vinny would deliver and has the same entertainment value that Brian had.  With that said, hope Family Guy knows what they're doing.  

No comments: