Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gaming: PS4 era

I love it when people share stuff online because it makes me somewhat feel not as empty when Playstation was released in 1994 and all I had was just people saying how good it is and how fun to have one.  During that time, the internet wasn't popular.  Actually, the internet was really limited.  I only had access to the internet in 1997 onwards and most of it was just for research or chatting with friends.  Anyways, I see alot of people unboxing their consoles.  I see people starting to do Let's Plays on Youtube.  I even see people just share their experiences on facebook.  I pretty much want a PS4 but I cannot afford it yet.  So much on my want to buy list that it's ridiculously risky if I just bought one and then starve before my next paycheck.  I wouldn't want that now do I?

But how social media have changed, I thank those who are all behind it.  I don't have to get out and rent a console just to experience it.  I don't have to go over a friend's house and see him play the game.  All you need is a good youtuber with great commentary and hope he plays the game that you want to see and if they do it, great.  If they don't, there's tons of other people doing let's plays.

Am I jealous that others can have it and I can't?  Nope.  Why?  Because it's their money and they're blessed to have something that others yearn for.  I could be jealous but then I often think why should I be jealous of them if I can watch them play and have fun at the same time?  Rather than being a negative aura, I just like to be positive in anyway possible.  That's just me.

I would like to share a couple of youtube videos I stumbled recently and I've subscribed to them and hopefully my shares can also make others see what they're missing out.  Til then, cheerio!

NODE - PS4 Launch, LAN party


theRadBrad - PS4 gameplay Killzone Shadow Fall




No comments: